Friday, June 22, 2007

Yours truly a Featured writer today at Newsvine.com

The world is watching. This is how we are today, no boundaries and virtually no walls. Not even time differences are making a difference now. A funny yet heartwarming thing happened today as I did my morning ritual of sipping herb tea while I scan for news worth reading. I remembered that multi national company (read it from a major daily last night) who had moulds in their powder milk. When I read that news, I just had to bring it to the worldwide stage. I felt sorry for those mother and baby tandems that save all they can just to buy a small can of powder milk. Only to find out that moulds came ahead of them feasting on the powder milk.

Well - I think I got my 15 minutes today. The article I wrote at Newsvine.com (a social networking site seeding realtime news as they come) made me as one of 5 featured writers for the day. - A writer's bliss while doing my share to tell the world socially relevant news.

Feel free to comment on the powder milk ala moulds. Check out the link below to see the article at newsvine.com

http://www.newsvine.com/health

No comments: