Monday, June 25, 2007

9/10, 90%, nine out of ten

Statistics, we all are. For the last 2 months I have been keenly (and painfully!) observing Filipino agents Real Estate sites and have found out this generalization : all of them ask information from you before you really get some pretty good (fresh) information that you want. Sure they can give you information : information that is fresh a year (maybe even 2years) ago. Its about time we - as Filipino Real estate agents become information search engines and not just information gatekeepers. In the end, let us give our prospects a choice whom they will choose to do business with.

Let us give them facts and fresh updates and give them the chance to make an informed decision.

I'd also like to work with other agents as when my current prospects don't like my listings, i'd be happy to refer them to deserving agents. Working together is good for the industry and yes, we can coexist and still become very profitable in our business.

I'd be happy to hear any comments from agents - or better yet reach me and let us synergize.

Cheers!

No comments: