Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We are getting there...

Today as I opened my virtual world, a couple of things came to my attention. First, I got an email notifying me that someone actually commented on this blog - I was so ecstatic only to find out that ... the guy's language was totally french (or something). I don't have anything against them actually but some sense of uniformity is already in place here. Surely, my valued audience (that is you my dear) would appreciate reading simple english and or a few tagalogs (since this is a Pinoy site) and not some tongue twisting stuff. So to that fellow writer who posted a comment, I just had to moderate that one and keep it away for good.

The other item that I wanted to inform everyone is actually a modest milestone for this Real estate blogsite. Technorati is a site that has a daily traffic of about ... a million. Its actually a site that monitors blogsites and nothing more. And here is the good news, if you actually type in the search bar Brittany Corporation, this site (www.somareb.blogspot.com) will come out as the 3rd or 4th (its a daily random phenomenon) place in the search engine results (SER). Beautiful. Just shows that we are getting some great online ranking.

Let's not forget though, this blog is for you my fellow homo sapiens and not for these search engine robots.

Cheers. (here is the link where the Somareb blogsite comes up)

http://technorati.com/posts/tag/Brittany+Corporation

No comments: